Double Chin Wrinkle Surgery – MESH
New Era of V-Line – Tight Mesh Lift
Sagging skin around the jaw can be found not only in seniors but also in a lot of relatively young people. Sagging facial skin can cause loss of V-line of the jaw. This changes the over-all face shape and makes it look square-shaped which makes you look older with a bigger face.If you want to get the V-Line of your youth with tightened skin, Tight Mesh Lift is th most effective way and we know this from the high satisfaction level of our patients.
1. Since the unique ‘mesh-shape’ of polypropylene allows body tissues to grow into it, it can give a very strong and firm pull-up to the skin and semi-permanent sleek face shape, V-Line, can be maintained.
2. No implant can be felt from outside of the skin like traditional thread method.
3. Effective for not only sagging cheek and jaw but also for neck and nasolabial wrinkles, allowing a small and tightened face regardless of one’s age.
4. No visible scar since the incision line is hidden behind the years.
5. No postoperative swelling allows you to be back to your daily life.
6. We, April.31st Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Clinic, introduced Tight Mesh Lift for the first in Korea and have abundant clinical experience, providing the highest satisfaction for our patients.
1. Primary surgery for Mesh insertion (20 mins.)
2. 2 outpatient treatments for sterilization
3. Secondary surgery after appr. 2 weeks for the Mesh pull-up (30 mins.)
4. No postoperative swelling allows you to be back to your daily life
5. 2 outpatient treatments for sterilization then it’s done!
+82-2-5406-777 / +82-10-6402-8360 (kakao talk & whatsapp)
02-5406-777 (if you are currently in Korea)
http://koreanplastisurgery.blogspot.kr/ <---- For more b&a pics.
http://plasticsurgeryinkorea.tumblr.com/ <---- For more b&a pics.
https://www.facebook.com/april31s <---- Let's be facebook friends!^^
https://www.facebook.com/gwlee83 <---- Let's be facebook friends!^^
Post a Comment